Skip to main content


AKTNR 406-3341
I need to find scientific articles, what to do?

See our search help, or send your search query to the libraries.

How do I find a book or/and renew books?

You find our printed books in the book catalogue. You can log in with your civil service number and your pin code on the first page. If you work at a unit with a contract for library service, you can also reserve books.

If you can't find the book you want in the catalogue, the library may order it for you. Contact:

Can you help me with my references?

Yes. Read more about EndNote, Zotero and writing references.

What is verification/bibliometrics?

Verification means that you confirm that you are the author or co-author of your articles. Universities often require this information for analysis. The statistics gathered can also be used for research funds. For more information and help please visit the verification page.