Keep up to date with new articles
Get help keeping up to date by creating coverage: in the appropriate database or through the BrowZine service.
Get new research articles delivered to your email
- Choose a database that is suitable for your clinical field:
PubMed (health and medicine)
Cinahl (nursing and rehabilitation)
PsycInfo (psychology and speech therapy) or another database
- Search for articles as usual
- Look at the hits list, are the articles about what you want to cover? If not, you may need to change your search.
- Look for a link called Save Search or Create Alert (or a similar wording)
- Create a free account (or log in if you already have an account)
- Choose how often you would like to receive e-mails and in which format (we recommend the Abstract format)
- Need support? Contact the Libraries